Exchange Students

Johns Hopkins welcomes international students from our exchange partners throughout the world. All incoming undergraduate exchange students are received through the Office of Study Abroad at the Krieger School of Arts and Sciences. Exchange applications should be submitted by the Office of Student Mobility at your home institution to the Office of Study Abroad.