Studies in Applied Economics
The Studies in Applied Economics series will fill gaps in the history, statistics, and scholarship of a variety of subjects. The authors are mainly students at The Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore. These working papers are under the general direction of Prof. Hanke.
- "A Market Economy Manifesto for Bulgaria" by Steve H. Hanke
- "Did Argentina Have a Currency Board in the Mid 1880s?" by Adria Haimann
- "The Money Supply in Currency Boards" by Nicholas Krus
- "Bulgaria: Fifteen Years Later" by Steve H. Hanke
- On Currency Boards: An Updated Bibliography of Scholary Writings (PDF)