Interested in pursuing an advanced degree in International Studies? For information and resources about applying to graduate school in International Studies, check out the Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs website.
A variety of schools send information to the International Studies Office regarding their graduate programs. See a selection of these schools below.
- School of Global Policy and Strategy, University of California, San Diego (San Diego, California)
- Graduate School of International Studies, Yonsei University (Seoul, Republic of Korea)
- Graduate School of International Relations, Ritsumeikan University (Kyoto, Japan)
- Munk School of Global Affairs, University of Toronto (Toronto, Canada)
- The Ford School, University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts University (Medford, MA)
- Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, Georgetown University (Washington, DC)
- The Bush School of Government and Public Service, Texas A&M University (College Station, Texas)
- John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- The Elliott School of International Affairs, The George Washington University (Washington, DC)
- School of International Service, American University (Washington, DC)
- College of Scranton, Ewha Womans University (Seoul, Republic of Korea))
- Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism, University of Southern California (Los Angeles, California)
- Stockholm School of Economics (Stockholm, Sweden)