BARA is pleased to provide resources for professional development in research administration. We invite you to explore the information on this page, and encourage you to access the links provided. Check back frequently for updates.
RSA Meetings — Fall 2016/Spring 2017
- Meeting Of November 17, 2016 — Internal Audit Insights On Effort Reporting
Click PowerPoint Document: here for Jim Jarrell’s presentation
- Meeting Of February 16, 2017 — Coeus Reporting — Tips And Tricks
Click PDF Document: here for Sharon Busching’s presentation
BARA Chat Sessions
Wednesday, December 14, 2016
1:30 – 3:0 p.m., KSAS Dean’s Office Large Conference Room (Wyman Park Building, Room N635)
SRA live Webinar — “Lessons Learned from the First Single Audit under the Uniform Guidance”
MS in Research Administration
Click here for information on the Johns Hopkins University Master of Science in Research Administration program
- National Council of University Research Administrators
- Maryland is in NCURA Region II.
- National Grants Management Association
- National Organization of Research Development Professionals
- Society of Research Administrators International
- Maryland is in the Northeast Section and Chesapeake Chapter
- Foundation Center
Excellent resource for proposal development/writing
- Governor’s Grants Office
Recorded Webinars, quick reference guides, links to other resources, and open funding opportunities. Also periodically offers low-cost in-person training sessions.
- Research Administration Listserv