Alumni to Watch
Suzanne Feldman ’04 (MA, Writing Seminars) had her first novel, Absalom’s Daughters, published by Henry Holt and Co. She is also the author of several award-winning science fiction titles.
Monica Lopez-Gonzalez ’05, ’10 (psychology, PhD-cognitive science) wrote and produced the final play—called Framed Illusion—of a trilogy that explores language, improvisation, and creativity. The play ran at Germanos in Baltimore.
Nicholas Culbertson ’12, (biology) who is pursuing a medical degree at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, joined forces with a fellow student to develop a digital platform to protect the privacy of patient health records across the JH Health System.
- Dean’s Desktop
- Exhibit Explores Impact of World War I on Hopkins
- Seeing the Numbers
- Snapshot: From the Office of Michael Edidin
- Students Against Climate Change
- Cute Moves Help Bats Catch Prey
- New Bloomberg Professors Named
- Faculty Awards
- In Memoriam
- News Briefs
- Seen and Heard
- Works in Progress
- The Other America—Waiting to Be Heard
- More Faculty Books
- Syllabus: Finding the Words
- Tell Me About…
Tell Me About
- New Professors, Fall 2016