The Johns Hopkins University will be hosting DREAMS 2018 in the Ralph S. O’Connor Recreational Center.
Formerly Undergraduate Research Day, this event is now known as “Day of Undergraduate Research in Engineering, the Arts & Humanities, Medicine and the Sciences“.
If you are currently working on research that you would like to use as part of the requirement for your departmental honors, please contact your faculty adviser or the department administrator to get more information. We look forward to this exciting collaborative opportunity to showcase undergraduate achievement!
Why you should present your research:
- Part of the requirements for an honors designation in your department
- Culmination of senior thesis projects
- Recruitment of students as research assistants or for independent study
- If your department or program is using the URD for another internal requirement
- Preparing and presenting a poster is a great professional development experience.
How to Register
Contact Program Administrator if you are a Neuroscience or Behavioral Biology student to let her know you will be participating.
- Deadline date for Neuroscience & Behavioral Biology students to submit their poster title to their department: TBA
- Deadline date for students to submit their posters (online) to the printer: TBA
- Posters will be distributed the week of: TBA
- DURA, PURA, and Woodrow Wilson presenters should refer to their specific requirements.
- All poster costs will be covered by the University at no charge to the department or program.
- Mandatory poster size is 48″ x 36″, printed landscape.
- Submit your poster for online printing (only) via the University Poster Printing website.
- Students that already have a poster should tell Hope Fisher.
- View our instructions to submit your poster
- Students should not submit their posters without contacting their department and receiving approval.
- Posterboards and easels will be provided the day of the event.
Materials from the Information Sessions
The Center for Education Resources provides tips and guidelines on how to design and present your poster.