Ways to Fulfill Your Applied Experience
There are numerous opportunities for students to fulfill the Applied Experience requirement, including during the semester or during the summer, either domestically or overseas. Enrollment in various programs may be limited by the number of available opportunities. We strongly encourage students to seek out their own Applied Experience opportunities, but here are some ideas to aid your search:
- Speak with your PHS advisor
- Check the PHS weekly e-newsletter for postings
- Join the PHS LinkedIn group
- View the AE Opportunities page
- Look through the Career Center’s J-Connect listings. It may be helpful to set up a meeting with the Career Center to learn about more internship/volunteer/fellowship opportunities available.