The Owen Scholars Fellowship
The Owen Scholars Fellowship award is a fellowship provided in memory of George Owen, the former dean of Arts and Sciences. This is a prestigious award that was started to attract the most outstanding graduate students to Johns Hopkins University. The $6,000 fellowship is given for three consecutive years to a new graduate student. The Owen fellowships are intended for graduate students who are new to Johns Hopkins University.
Guidelines for Owen Scholars Fellowship:
- Fellowship is offered to the department’s most competitive applicants.
- Fellowship are for graduate students who are new to the university.
- Fellowship provides $6,000 per year, for three consecutive years.
- Fellowship cannot be split between students within a department.
- If a recipient of an Owen Fellowship leaves a program or department s/he can not be offered another Owen Fellowship from another department within KSAS.
- If a recipient of an Owen Fellowship leaves the department and has one or more years of funding available, the remaining years of funding may be given to another graduate student who is not new to the department. Please send this request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions contact: