Students can receive a minor in women, gender, and sexuality by completing six one-semester courses. The following courses constitute the WGS core curriculum (363 prefix); they are offered every year:
- Introduction to the Study of Women, Gender, and Sexuality
- Feminist and Queer Theory
- Gender and Sexuality Beyond the Global West
- Poetics and Politics of Sex
- Health, Medicine, Gender, and Sexuality
- Internship/Practicum (offered in collaboration with the JHU Center for Social Concern, the internship-practicum combines academic work with volunteer experience)
Students are asked to complete at least two courses from the core WGS curriculum and may choose among the courses cross-listed with other departments for the remaining four. No more than two courses can be lower level (100 or 200).
Please direct inquiries about the undergraduate minor to Katrin Pahl.