Declaring GSCD

Students wishing to declare Global Social Change and Development must complete the following steps:

  1. Make an appointment with Professor Joel Andreas to officially declare GSCD.
  2. At this meeting you will complete “add major” forms declaring both sociology and international studies as majors.
  3. You will be assigned a Department of Sociology faculty member who will serve as your adviser for both the sociology and international studies majors.