The role of the Krieger School of Arts and Sciences (KSAS) Faculty Senate is to provide a forum for the faculty of the Krieger School to participate effectively in the process of deliberative governance of the university. Membership in the electorate of the senate is held by all faculty who have full-time or emeritus appointments in the Krieger School. Senate elections are held annually in the spring.
The senate meets monthly during the usual academic year. The Krieger School of Arts and Sciences Faculty Senate welcomes your feedback and input. If you would like to communicate with the Senate, please contact the senate administrator at [email protected], or any senator.
2023-2024 Meeting Schedule
All members of the KSAS electorate are invited to attend all regularly scheduled KSAS Faculty Senate meetings.
Meetings are held in person with a Zoom option.
- Friday, September 15, 1:15 pm – 3:15 pm, Mason Hall Alumni Board Room 102
- Tuesday, October 10, 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm, Mason Hall Alumni Board Room 102
- Friday, November 10, 1:15 pm – 3:15 pm, Mason Hall Alumni Board Room 102
- Tuesday, December 5, 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm, Mason Hall Alumni Board Room 102
- Friday, January 12, 2024, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, Mason Hall Alumni Board Room 102