Curriculum Vitae: Lucie Fink
Video producer, lifestyle host, stop-motion artist, social media influencer
- 2014 Bachelor’s degree, Writing Seminars, Johns Hopkins University
- Graduated Phi Beta Kappa
- Hometown: Westchester, New York (currently lives in New York City)
- Has a fraternal twin, Allie Fink, also a 2014 JHU graduate
- Avid yoga enthusiast (started with her “5 Days Of Yoga Challenge” video)
- Has made numerous appearances on NBC’s “The TODAY Show” as a Millennial spokesperson, discussing a wide range of topics relevant to her generation.
- Worked at Ogilvy & Mather as an associate producer in their branded entertainment division.
- At Refinery29, she creates and hosts the hit YouTube series “Try Living with Lucie” (TLWL) where she takes on social experiments five days at a time, documenting her experience vlog style. The series won two bronze Telly Awards in 2017 (Best Lifestyle Content and Best Webseries).
- Her content has been syndicated across various platforms including Comcast, Delta’s In-Flight Entertainment, and Gloss TV.
- Fink has created stop-motion, social media videos for Oreo, Under Armour, “The TODAY Show,” SoulCycle, and more.
Top three videos on Refinery29
(based on YouTube views)
5 Days Of A No Makeup Challenge | Try Living With Lucie | Refinery29
5 Minute Tricks To Massive Productivity | Try Living With Lucie | Refinery29
5 Days Of Living On A $50 Budget | Try Living with Lucie | Refinery29
92,222 subscribers on YouTube (her personal page)
145K followers on Instagram
In Her Own Words
“A mentor once asked me where I saw myself in five years, and when I started answering the question he cut me off to say, ‘No, no, no. You should have absolutely no idea where you’ll be five years from now.’ And he was so right.”
Forbes: “How This Millennial Turned Her Passion Project Into A Full-Time Job” (Oct 2016)
“Once you allow yourself to get out of your comfort zone and try new things, you’ll find that you’re passionate about things that you never thought twice about.”
“My favorite Hopkins memory was finding out that I got into the Mental Notes. I cried.”