For Fall 2016, the MSH major will again offer Death and Dying: An Introduction to Medical Humanities (AS 145.101). The course will be team taught by Visiting Professor Evelyne Ender (GRLL), Assistant Professor Joshua Smith (Classics), and Professor Bernadette Wegenstein (GRLL). During pre-registration, the course is open only to upper-class majors and incoming freshmen.
The MSH major has also cross-listed the following courses for Fall 2016:
- History of Medicine (AS 140.105)
- Scientific Revolution (AS 140.321)
- Philosophy and Science (AS 150.136)
- Introduction to Bioethics (150.219)
- Philosophy and Cognitive Science (AS 150.476)
- Medical Spanish (AS 210.313)
- Magic, Marvel, and Monstrosity in the Renaissance (AS 214.477)
- Writing About Science (AS 220.206)
- Introduction to Non-Fiction: Science as a Social Activity (AS 220.210)
- Writing Healthy Baltimore (AS 220.309)
- Introduction to Intellectual History (AS 300.139)
- Introduction to Comparative Literature (AS 300.143)
- American Madness: History of the Treatment of the Mentally Ill (AS 300.325).