This is a randomized clinical trial called “Healthy for Two / Healthy for You” focused on using health coaching to manage weight in pregnancy and postpartum.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Get trained and then serve as a Study Data Collector – focused on meeting study participants at their prenatal and pediatric visits and measuring their height and weight. Data Collectors will work in pairs.
- Perform other study as needed – tasks may include screening, consenting participants, assisting with answering phone calls and with retention and reminders;
- Attend study-related meetings 1-3 times weekly;
- Operate personal computer, including access to e-mail, text messaging, electronic calendars and other basic office support software.
This is a Casual employment position with flexible work hours. Some time will be spent driving to clinics to meet participants – the farthest clinic is about 45 minutes from Baltimore. A car is required for this position.
Essential Job Functions:
- Experience with Microsoft Word and e-mail/internet required.
- Interest in patient/participant interaction is required
Qualifications: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, college degree or in in progress (if
Please apply via SMILE: https://studentjob.jh.edu/sessmile.cfm
Position number is 12318
Email a letter of interest and your resume or CV to email@example.com