Graduate Students

Current graduate students within the Krieger School can seek research awards like The Dean’s Teaching Fellowship, The Owen Scholars Fellowship, and The J. Brien Key Fund.

Research awards are also available within any applicable department, program, or center’s graduate component. Please visit their websites for any available department-specific research funding.

Students are also invited to look beyond the School of Arts and Sciences for research funding:

  • Hugh Hawkins Research Fellowships are awarded annually to graduate students (not in the final year of their program) from any school at Johns Hopkins who wish to conduct research into an aspect of the rich history of Johns Hopkins University .
  • The Vice Provost for Research’s website offers a listing of funding opportunities for graduate students, postdoctoral investigators, and other members of the Hopkins community.