Applications for the 2022 URSCA undergraduate research awards have been extended to February 25, 2022! There is a new, unified form for currently enrolled freshmen, sophomores, and juniors to apply to URSCA awards. You can only apply to one of these awards each year, but if the reviewers think you would be a better fit for one of the other awards, you may be considered for that award instead. Review our website or flyer for more information on our awards!
The application requirements are identical for all of these awards. The following items are required:
- The completed KSAS Awards Application
- A proposal and budget (use this Excel template) that covers:
- The topic to be explored (background, problem statement, goals, literature review, and preliminary references)
- Your timeline for completion of the project
- An itemized budget
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Your unofficial transcripts
- One letter of recommendation from a faculty member, which should address how long and in what capacity the recommender has known you, along with your academic strengths, qualifications, and ability to conduct independent research.
You must also review the Homewood IRB guidelines prior to submitting your proposal.
The deadline for applications (including completed letters of recommendation) is February 25, 2022 at 5:00pm eastern.