Hopkins Faculty-Sponsored Field Sites
- Archaeological Water Histories of Oman
- Hopkins in Egypt Today
- Kurdistan Excavations
- Umm el-Marra Excavations
Undergraduate Research Award Opportunities
- Austen-Stokes Ancient Americas Foundation Research Stipends for Undergraduate Study
- ASPIRE Grant
- Jane C. Waldbaum Archaeological Field School Scholarships
- Provost’s Undergraduate Research Awards
- Woodrow Wilson Undergraduate Research Fellowship Program
Undergraduate Archaeology Fieldwork Fellowship
This fellowship supports fieldwork being conducted to satisfy the fieldwork requirement of the undergraduate Archaeology major at Johns Hopkins. Applicants should submit a one-page proposal with a description of the intended fieldwork, a budget, and project dates. Distribution of the award is contingent on written confirmation of acceptance into the relevant fieldwork program.
Applications should be submitted to Prof. Glenn Schwartz, firstname.lastname@example.org. Annual deadline for applications is December 31.