Krieger Information Technology (KIT) is a team of technologists who serve the faculty, staff, and students of the JHU Zanvyl Krieger School of Arts & Sciences. KIT also provides support for all Registrar controlled classrooms on the Homewood campus, as well as A/V service for campus events, through our Classroom and Audiovisual Technology Support team (KITCATS).
Having a Problem?
- Browse our Support section
Chances are good that other people have had the same problem you’re having right now. We’ve put together some helpful how-to guides to walk you through some of the most common problems.
- Contact your department IT support
- Call or email your IT contact for assistance.
- For problems with classroom technology, call 410.516.6699 or email email@example.com.
- For the Dean’s Office and administrative offices, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Physics & Astronomy, email email@example.com.
- For Psychological & Brain Sciences, Cognitive Science or the Mind-Brain Institute, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Advanced Academic Programs, call the AAP IT Helpdesk at 202.452.1930 or email email@example.com.