The ENVS program offers a BS in Environmental Science, a BA in Environmental Studies, and a minor in Environmental Studies. All provide an interdisciplinary perspective on environmental and sustainability issues with a focus on real-world problem solving.
Graduates of the ENVS program will demonstrate the ability to:
- Explain the fundamental principles and concepts of the natural, social sciences, and humanities that underlie issues of global environmental change and sustainability.
- Integrate learning and perspectives from multiple disciplines to address environmental issues.
- Investigate and solve problems through the collection and analysis of data.
- Critique the underlying assumptions, evidence, and arguments made by others.
- Communicate effectively about environmental issues visually, orally, and in writing.
- Work effectively as a member of a team.
Please see the Environmental Science and Studies Majors, Environmental Studies Minor, and Courses pages for information about the curriculum and degree requirements.