DREAMS “Day of Undergraduate Research in Engineering, the Arts & Humanities, Medicine and the Sciences” is hosted by the Hopkins Office of Undergraduate Research (HOUR) twice a year in the fall and spring semesters. Behavioral Biology and Neuroscience students now have two opportunities through the HOUR Office in presenting their research or to fulfill their scientific presentation for Departmental Honors.
If you are currently working on research that you would like to use as part of the requirement for your departmental honors, please contact your faculty adviser or the department administrator, Linda White to get more information. We look forward to this exciting collaborative opportunity to showcase undergraduate achievement!
Why you should present your research:
- Part of the requirements for an honors designation in your department
- Culmination of senior thesis projects
- Recruitment of students as research assistants or for independent study
- If your department or program is using DREAMS for another internal requirement
- Preparing and presenting a poster is a great professional development experience.
How to Register
Contact the program administrator, Linda White if you are a Neuroscience or Behavioral Biology student to let her know you will be participating. You must register for DREAMS online if you plan to present your research.
Fall 2023 DREAMS: October 23-27