The Johns Hopkins University will be hosting DREAMS 2020 in the Ralph S. O’Connor Recreational Center on April 24, 2020 from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Formerly Undergraduate Research Day, this event is now known as “Day of Undergraduate Research in Engineering, the Arts & Humanities, Medicine and the Sciences“.
If you are currently working on research that you would like to use as part of the requirement for your departmental honors, please contact your faculty adviser or the department administrator to get more information. We look forward to this exciting collaborative opportunity to showcase undergraduate achievement!
Why you should present your research:
- Part of the requirements for an honors designation in your department
- Culmination of senior thesis projects
- Recruitment of students as research assistants or for independent study
- If your department or program is using the URD for another internal requirement
- Preparing and presenting a poster is a great professional development experience.
How to Register
Contact the program administrator if you are a Neuroscience or Behavioral Biology student to let her know you will be participating. You must register for DREAMS online if you plan to present your research.
- Deadline for Neuroscience & Behavioral Biology students to submit their poster title to their department: February 28, 2020
- Deadline for students to submit their posters to the HOUR Office for printing: April 6, 2020
- Deadline to register for DREAMS: April 6, 2020 at 8:00 AM
- DURA, PURA, and Woodrow Wilson presenters should refer to their specific requirements.
- All poster costs will be covered by the University at no charge to the department or program.
- Mandatory poster size is 48″ x 36″, printed landscape.
- Contact the HOUR Office for assistance with printing your poster.
- Posterboards and easels will be provided the day of the event.
- Information about the HOUR Office free poster printing will be emailed to registrants. Check out their Resource page for a poster template and HOUR logos and visit the DMC for access to great software and help with poster design.