News and Announcements
- Cannes Film Festival Summer 2015 Study Abroad - application deadline is December 22, 2014.
The Cannes Film Festival is the world's most prestigious and publicized film festival with admission by 'invitation only' for film industry professionals. This course will offer students access to festival official selections; non-competitive programs; sidebar festival, tributes; master classes and directors showcases. The course will be taught by Senior Lecturer in Film & Media Studies, Laura Mason. Download application here.
Credits: 3 (H credits), Dates: May 12-29, 2015
Fee: 6 – 7 students: $4,560; 8 or more students: $3,710.
Deadline: December 22. Open to all majors
For more information contact: Laura Mason firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thinking about becoming a film major? Check out the Academics blog and see personal stories from our Film and Media Studies majors. Within the blogs, you'll read about students who have changed or added majors, taken classes completely unrelated to their major, fulfilled multiple majors and minors, and otherwise explored their academic curiosities here.
- Information for Current Students
- Thomas Dolby joins Faculty, Arts & Sciences Magazine
- Watching progress on former Centre Theatre on North Avenue, The Baltimore Sun
- FMS Major Abby Harri ’14 Awarded the President's Commendation for Achievement in the Arts
- FMS Major Alessandra Bautze ’14 Receives Provost's Undergraduate Research Award, JHU Gazette
- Sony Pictures’ Susan McLean Gives Insight into Post Production Sound and Scoring